Last Revised: November 24, 2016
Your Consent (please read carefully!)
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
Which information we may collect on our Customers?
We may collect two types of data and information on our Customers:
Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the Customer from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us when such Customer uses the Site and/or Services. Non-personal Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information, and may contain, among other things, the type of operating system, User’s ‘click-stream’, type of browser, screen resolution, browser device and keyboard language and any non-identifiable and anonymous information regarding the Customers’ Application (such as, the Application name, the URL of the Application and the App store’s ID of the Application).
Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
Customers who are only visiting the Site do not need to provide any Personal Information other than the Users’ IP address mainly to detect anomalies for security purposes (i.e., in order to safeguard our Site).
- In order to open an Account to use our Services you may be required to provide us your full name and your e-mail address. We may require further information in the future.
- Users who are interested in contacting us via the Contact Form on the Site must provide us with a full name and e-mail address
- Furthermore, we may collect Personal Information in order to charge the Customer for the Services. This information may include a credit card number and other related billing information) (see section 12 below regarding the payment method).
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-Personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
How Do We Collect Information on Our Customers?
There are two main methods we use:
We collect Non-Personal Information through your use of the Site and/or Service. In other words, when you are using the Site and/or Service we are aware of it and may gather, collect and store the information relating to such usage.
We collect Personal Information which you provide to us voluntarily For example, we collect Personal information which you voluntarily provide when you fill in the Contact Form on the Site. We also may collect additional Personal Information when you open an Account.
We may gather, collect and store such information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical and research purposes and for customization and improvement of the Service and/or Site.
- Use it for business purposes or otherwise for our benefit or for the benefit of third parties, including but not limited to our affiliates and business partners.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Allow Customers to use the Service.
- To verify your identity when you log-in.
- Allow us to contact you in order to receive feedback with respect to your use of the Service.
- Be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support.
- Inform you regarding products and services (offered by us) which may interest you and to send to you advertisements and other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided us.
- Determine general geo-location information from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order to safeguard our Site.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
For avoidance of doubt, TriggerHood may, at its sole discretion, transfer, make available and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its own discretion.
- Our Services provide you with a tool for collecting certain data pertaining to the End User’s use of your Application and their mobile device (the “End-User Data“) in order to provide you the Services. Such information is collected and stored on your behalf.
- Which information we may collect on End-Users? In order for us to provide you with our Services, you will be required to provide us certain End-User Data:
- You must provide us with the following information pertaining to your End User which we require in order to provide the Service (this information is collected by our Service as default): We collect information which pertains to the technical aspects of the End-User use of your Application. Such information contains any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual End-User, and which is available to us when such End-User uses the Application. Non-personal End-Users Information which is being gathered consists of technical information, behavioral information and aggregated information and may contain, among other things: TriggerHood SDK version, the End-User’s software version, screen density, screen resolution, hardware type, registration date (first time the Application was opened), last activation date, number of activations, push information, local (language and region setting of the device), the time the End-User spent in the Application, the date and time that the Application was active, push notification opened, TriggerHood inbox activity, TriggerHood feedback activity. It is hereby made clear that the IP address of the End-User is not stored on our databases. Once we translate the IP address to the city, region and country of last activation of the End-User, we immediately erase the IP address information from our servers. In addition, we collect one way hashed unique device identifier (IMEI) and basic information regarding mobile applications on End-Users’ device (i.e. closed, open, on, off, time stamp).
- You may choose to provide us any Personal End User Information. Personal Information may be used by you, via our Service, in order to target Messages to different End-Users based on such Personal Information. Personal End User Information which you may provide to us includes without limitations: (i) the End-User’s name, age, gender, active email address, contact information, etc., (ii) geo-location information; and (iii) activity recognition (running, walking, cycling, driving, etc.).
- How Do We Collect End User Data? We will receive such End-User Data from the SDK installed on your Application and/or from your servers using Server to Server communication. In addition, we will receive from mobile platform operators (e.g. Apple and Google) information regarding the End-Users with respect to whether any specific End-User has decided to opt-out from further receiving the Messages using our Services (we collect this information in order to have an indication of whether to cease sending the End-User further Messages).
- What are the Purposes of the Collection of End-User Data? We will use the End-User Data only for these purposes: (i) store, host and engage the End-User Data on your behalf and for your benefit in order to enable you to use our Services; (ii) certain End-User’s Non-personal Information and Personal Information is collected to allow you to provide the End-User with Messages and to engage such End-User through contextual, behavioral and/or location based targeted Messages as per your request and choice pertaining to the manner you use our Service; (iii) create for your benefit reports about your End-User’s use of your Application and with respect to how the engagement with the End-User via our Services reflects the usage of your End-User use of your Application ; (iv) we will use the End-User Data on an anonymous basis, in the aggregate, in order to, inter alia, perform application uses analysis and statistical reports in order to, inter alia, operate and improve our Services; (v) for business purposes or otherwise for our benefit or for the benefit of third parties, including but not limited to our affiliates and business partners; and/or (vi) we will use the End-User Data for the purposes which are specified in Section 5 pertaining to the sharing of information with third parties, mutandis mutandis for the limited purposes set forth therein.
- You hereby grant us a limited, non-exclusive and non-assignable license to use, store, upload, display and copy the End-User Data solely for the purpose of providing you with the Services and as further permitted hereunder.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you will use the Services in compliance with any applicable laws, including without limitation any applicable privacy protection laws (among others, you are responsible for obtaining, before you use the Service, all End-User consents required by applicable law for our collection and use of the End-User Data for the purposes set forth herein, and you further acknowledge that, as applicable, the database of the End-User’s Data of your application has been duly registered in the applicable governmental authorities).
- As between you and TriggerHood, you retain exclusive ownership of the End-User Data which will be stored on your database. You acknowledge and agree that you remain solely responsible and liable for the End-User Data and for the permitted uses of such End-User Data under these Terms. The Customer controls access to its account and the End-User Data and has full administrative control over such data, including by its right to view or modify it.
YOU HEREBY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT AS BETWEEN YOU AND TRIGGERHOOD THE END-USER DATA WHICH WILL BE COLLECTED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES IS YOUR DATA AND IS COLLECTED ON YOUR BEHALF, FOR YOUR BENEFIT AND AT YOUR REQUEST.
- You are fully responsible for compliance with all applicable Operating System Restrictions while integrating our SDK within your Application. You must inform the End-Users about their ability to exclude themselves from being monitored by our Service and the SDK.
Modification or Deletion of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to modify or delete your Personal Information you can send us an email to: [email protected] and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, in order to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations and to resolve disputes or to enforce our Terms, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Site may remain on our servers indefinitely.
The Site is intended for Users over the age of thirteen (13). Therefore, TriggerHood does not intend and does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the Site. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact TriggerHood at [email protected] if you have reasons to suspect that TriggerHood collected Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and will delete that information as quickly as possible.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and User information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. The Personal Information is hosted on Dreamhost and/or Amazon cloud services which provides advanced security features. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur.
Third Party Software/Service
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details for the purpose of informing you regarding products and services (offered by the Company) which may interest you and to send to you advertisements and other marketing material, transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided. You may withdraw your consent via sending a written notice to TriggerHood by email to the following address: [email protected] or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the e-mail transmitted to you.
Links to Third Party Websites
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
When you access or use the Site, we or our third party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” or other similar technologies which store certain information on your computer or device (“Cookies“), which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features and make your experience much more convenient and effortless. We or our authorized third party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the Site) and persistent cookies (which stay on your system until you delete them). It is easy to disable or delete Cookies. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you disable or erase cookies, your online experience may be limited. Cookies usually store only a Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. TriggerHood does not control such third party service providers
International Data Transfer
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third party service providers across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world (all solely for legitimate business purposes). Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
Have any Questions?